Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

What I Wore - Wedges, Bright & Pattern

I'm knocking 3 things off the Perth Curvettes Summer Style challenge list today! Wedges, bright & pattern. I am so totally in love with this outfit. I think it's a new favourite. 






I honestly can not get enough of this dress. I stand at my wardrobe and just look at it. It's lightweight enough to be comfortable in the summer heat, but the skirt is fully lined and heavy enough so as to not be blown up in the wind. And, pockets. 







These shoes are also amazing. I picked them up on sale for around $7. Yep. $7. I love the colour, and they're really comfy. I only wish they came in other colours so I could own them all!






 Dress - ModCloth
Shoes - Big W




 So, that's my wedges, bright & pattern post! 





Want to participate? use #perthcurvettes on instagram, or add your blog to the linky below!




8 comments:

  1. That dress fits like it was poured onto you. Gorgeous fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I need more dresses like this I think. In fact, there is a cupcake one I have my eye on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I felt really good in this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! They've quickly become some of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one of my fave outfits on you ever!! babe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! It's one of my favs ever too!

    ReplyDelete