Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

What I Wore - Swimwear & Poolside

This is my first Perth Curvettes post! I'm kicking it off with swimwear & poolside. I had the Curvettes over last weekend for a swim and a BBQ, so I figured it was the perfect opportunity to knock this one off the list. 






I picked up this kaftan (katfan) in the click frenzy sales a few months ago. It was a total impulse buy, but I love it. 





I love the pink and black striped bikini so much, that I when I got an ASOS code just before Christmas, I knew I had to pick this baby up too. 



Kaftan - Millers (similar)
Bikini - ASOS Curve


As you can see, I like to keep it simple when I'm by the pool, or at the beach. 



What to participate? use #perthcurvettes on instagram, or add your blog to the linky below!



6 comments:

  1. :) Don't worry, they'll keep coming. I have a spreadsheet, remember :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkles and Lace26 January 2014 at 14:55

    This looks so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love the bikini! I really need to get a retro style one for this summer (that's still ages away for us though!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would totally rock this bikini!

    ReplyDelete