Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Things I Love Thursday

So, I'm hoping that I'm now back to some sort of regular blogging schedule. I'm introducing some new outfit challenges this year, but more on that later. I haven't done a Things I Love Thursday post in forever! So here is some cool stuff I'm loving.

Via ASOS Curve

I love this shift dress. I want to dress it up with some sparkly heels.


Via Right Grain

I'm in the process of making a list of things I want for the new house. I really think this is awesome, and needs to be hanging on my wall.


Via Lark Store


Also, seeing as I'll be working out of my home as of next month, I really need this rad desk calendar. 


Lavita Furniture


Also this day bed. I want to lie outside on it and read. and nap. 

Short and sweet this week. Hope everyones 2014 is treating them well so far!

2 comments:

  1. I love the calendar! I'm on such a huge kick of all things map related. Hope you had a happy new year!

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best! I'm always drawn to maps.

    ReplyDelete