Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

Perth Curvettes - The Introduction

By now, you've probably heard me talk about my fat group. The other awesome Perth Aussie Curves ladies. We have branched off somewhat, and created our own Perth Curvettes group. 

Along with this group we have decided to make some new challenges. A bit less structured than Aussie Curves. And so, I present


We all threw our choices in, and this is the list that we can up with. The Summer Style challenge runs from 1 Jan 2014 - 28 Feb 2014. We can post them whenever we like, in any order we like, and even combine 2 or more of the themes into one outfit. 

Playing along with me will be:

Alex from The Black Chiffon
Sarah from Fatshioning It Up
Kate from Sparkles & Lace 
Natalie, who doesn't have a blog but will be playing along on instagram (@natskay)

Please feel free to join in too, just use the hashtag #perthcurvettes or add your blog to the linky. 

I'm going to try and incorporate the themes into my 'What I Wore' posts, so instead of having stand alone posts, they will be part of this Perth Curvettes summer style challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment