Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I had all good intentions to blog every day this week. Then I woke up today and realized it was Thursday, and I've done 1 post. Oh well!! I have 3 assignments due so I've been a busy little bee. 

First off - how good is peanut butter toast. I'm eating some right now, and it's too good. I have to go make some more. 

I haven't spent a lot of time on the internet this week, but I did come across 3 Hell Bunny (are you surprised?) cardigans that I NEED!




All via Tiger Milly
That's actually it this week. I know, how boring!! Oh well!! I'll be back with some more double take posts, as soon as the rain stops

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I need those cardigans in my life! Especially the top one ♡ peanut butter is the best too xx

    ReplyDelete