Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

What I Wore - Ladies Who Lunch

Working from home is great, I love it, I'm really productive in all areas, work, house & study. But last week, I was itching to get dressed up and go out. I put the feelers out to my Perth Curvette girls, and we decided to head out to lunch. Luckily for me, my new dress arrived just as I was getting ready, and I knew I had to wear it. 



When I first saw this dress, I passed it over. The print isn't something I would normally choose, but something kept drawing me to it every time it popped up. Eventually it came up for sale on a facebook page in my size, so I snapped it up. And boy, am I glad I did!



I felt so super in this dress. I bounced off to meet Katie from Spijkerkat's Closet and Alex from Jet Georgette at Jean Pierre Sancho in the City. It was just what I needed!!



Dress - Hell Bunny
Petticoat - Hell Bunny
Shoes - Big W


4 comments:

  1. Shit hot damn, that dress is frigging excellent! Have you coloured your hair? You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Yes I did, it's even lighter now!! Thanks so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a dress like this, and I want a reason to wear it!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should get one! I've started wearing mine even if I'm just staying at home. It lifts me up when I'm feeling less than stellar :)

    ReplyDelete