Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I kind of feel in a rut with this segment. It's been going for almost as long as the blog has. Maybe I need to give it a rest for a little while...anyway, here are some things that I absolutely need in my life!!

Via Mod Cloth

I spent a couple of hours rearranging my office, and actually filing things and chucking things I don't need. Now it's all nice and tidy and ordered, I really think I need this on my desk. 


Via City Chic

I am totally in love with this dress. It's on sale at the moment and I am so tempted to buy it. I think it would looks so fantastic over leather look leggings. 


Via Kate Hill

I think this bag would go lovely with a pair of shoes that I already own. This is also on sale at the moment, and it's very very tempting.


Alexander McQueen Via Design You Trust

How amazing is this Alexander McQueen clutch?? I think it must be an older style, because I can't find it for sale anywhere, but it's so beautiful.

Anyway, I really can't buy anything buy necessities at the moment, because I know I'd much rather have spending money for London!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that CC dress! I kinda want to go in store and try it on first, see how it looks, but its soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do too. I keep meaning too, but then somehow end up buying a Hell Bunny dress instead :/

    ReplyDelete