Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

What I Wore - Meet The Parents to Hot Date

I can't believe how fast March has flown by. I had a plan, a plan to do one of these double take challenges once a week in March and get through them all, now I'm staring down the last week in March, and I still have 4 to go. So, I thought I'd better get my butt into gear and take some outfit shots.

It is so super windy in Perth at the moment, I nearly got blown away while taking this shots!!

MEET THE PARENTS








My top looks so blue in these photos, but it's actually purple!


Top - City Chic (last year)
Jeans - ASOS Curve (similar)
Shoes - ASOS Curve
Necklace - eBay

HOT DATE







For hot date, I changed into a skirt and popped my platform booties on. I went with my Harlow scuba skirt. I feel that this is the ultimate date night skirt.


Top - City Chic (last year)
Skirt - Harlow
Booties - eBay
Necklace - eBay

So that's one more double take challenge crossed off my list!!


Want to participate? use #perthcurvettes on instagram, or add your blog to the linky below!




4 comments:

  1. I totally love the back to this top. I actually super love it with the jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too. I love it with the jeans too. I actually usually wear it with my leather look leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh la la! You always have the best shoes! I love that dress too, great transition looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I do love my shoes! I just bought some blue sparkly numbers yesterday :) x

    ReplyDelete