Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

What I Wore - Day to Night

It's my first March Perth Curvettes challenge!! This month is double take month, so I'll be bringing you a series of double take outfits all month!

I was waiting for this dress to arrive for this challenge. Mostly because I just want to wear it everywhere. 

DAY


total resting bitch face in this photo! I was squinting at the sun!




this is my newest Hell Bunny dress. For day I've kept the accessories simple with my everyday cupcake pendant, some bangles and some flats. I went out looking for a pair of yellow peep toe flats the other day, and found this for $2.98!


Dress - Hell Bunny
Necklace - Tiffany & Co (similar)
Bangles - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Big W (similar)

Night






For night, I threw on a petticoat, my new favourite shoes (seriously I have never owned a pair of platform wedges so comfortable) and changed my necklace. I would probably throw some make up on too, but it was hot yesterday and I couldn't be bothered for the purposes of this shoot. 

Dress - Hell Bunny
Petticoat - Hell Bunny
Necklace - can't remember!

So that's my day to night look. I'm thinking about wearing the night look on my date with Jesse tomorrow night. It's the first time in the history of ever he has had a Saturday night off, so we are going to do something.


Want to participate? use #perthcurvettes on instagram, or add your blog to the linky below!



6 comments:

  1. this dress is so cute, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been lusting after this dress forever ♡ seeing how cute it looks makes me want it even more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's my new favourite dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkles and Lace16 March 2014 at 14:50

    I LOVE this dress!!!! I really love the petticoat with it!! I want a swishy petticoat!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally get one. Best things ever!

    ReplyDelete