Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Aussie Curves - Sequins

I have exactly 2 things in my wardrobe with sequins on them. And one of them I used for the last sequins post! But, I used them again today, because, who cares!




I quite literally just threw this together. This post had absolutely no planning (thanks Alex!) but I'm very happy. I think this is a super cool casual sequins look!




Top - Perth Curvettes Clothes Swap (Sarah I think...)
Shorts - Forever21+
Shoes - Bought in Singapore a few years ago


Now I'm dressed, I might go get some frozen yoghurt (thanks again Alex, you've ruined me)





Don't forget to check out the other ladies in the Hop!

(Linky to come!)

14 comments:

  1. I love this so hard. GLITTER SPRINKLE CUPCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo that's so cool! Casual sequins are SUCH a win. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE those shoes. My friend has black/gold chucks in sequins which I have been trying to find for years - yours are a great alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top! Yeh I had trouble finding sequins for this challenge too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. flashionaffair2 March 2014 at 16:31

    So cute love both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee, I guess this is one place we do differ, I have wayyy too many sequined things! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you out sparkled all the other customers at the Frozen Yogurt shop! How good is frozen yogurt? A new place opened up near me where you can have as many different flavours and toppings you want, you just pay by weight. MMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're amazing aren't they?!?! I knew I had to have them as soon as I spotted them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not that I dislike sequins, I just never seem to buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like the place near me. I'm currently obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete