Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

What I Wore - Shorts & Lace

I am back with another Perth Curvettes Summer Style post today. I realised I have quite a few posts left to do, and not much time left! I'll have to knock out some outfit shots this weekend!

I felt super fierce in this outfit!!





I still haven't found the right spot for outfit shots in my new place. Also, I think it's the time of day. I really need to take them in the morning!





You can't tell, but these shorts are kind of leather look. I'm really looking forward to wearing them in the cold weather with tights and boots!


Lace bodysuit - Chubby Cartwheels
Shorts - City Chic (similar)
Shoes - Jelly Beans



Also, these photo's don't do justice to just how bright this body suit is. It's awesome!


Want to participate? use #perthcurvettes on instagram, or add your blog to the linky below!



4 comments:

  1. super hot outfit, i love the bright pink & leather look together - there are a few shots you can tell they are leather look :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bodysuit is amazing, I am so in love with the colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I know, the colour is the bomb

    ReplyDelete