Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Life Lately - Picture Heavy Post

I've had a pretty exciting week! Nothing big, just lots of fun things!

Kransky pulling funny faces

All dressed up to go to Rockpool and see Rocky Horror

My amazing macaron ice cream sandwich

Mum had the Mille Feuille

Dad had some kind of chocolate mousse creation.

Mum used to go to midnight screenings of Rocky Horror dressed as Columbia

Thursday night and Friday night we had a visitor

Who likes walks too much to want to come inside

Saturday Alex from Jet Georgette came over and took me for frozen yoghurt, then tired to sell my dog on eBay

We had a Perth Curvettes dinner on Saturday night

Sunday we went to see Don Walker play at Fremantle Arts Centre. 

We played our own version of Trouble at the pub while waiting for dinner.

The smell of my cheese and vegemite toast was too much for Kransky

We went on an Adventure yesterday. Kransky was so excited

We went hiking through this national park. It was very hot, and we didn't last too long. I want to go back when the weather is cooler. It was so beautiful




We stopped off at the river for a cool down on the way home


'Wait for me, Dad!'







So, that's my week in pictures!

2 comments:

  1. What a week! I am super jealous of your Rocky Horror trip, I love that movie. I went to a few screenings on Halloween during school, it was so much fun. Me and my friend dressed up as Riff Raff and Magenta from the last scene (the awful gold numbers). Other times I went just as regular Magenta. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!!! That's what Jesse and I wanted to dress as, but we left it too late and so didn't end up dressing up. I had a private screening of it for my 16th birthday and dressed up. It's such a fun thing to go and see. I really want to go and see it again before it finishes.

    ReplyDelete