Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I won't lie, I may have got lost in a Mean Girls accessories hole and spent far too long lusting over all the things!

Via Blackheart Creatives

Via Blackheart Creatives

I am so in love with these necklaces from Blackheart Creatives. They are part of their 'Eat Fast Die Yum' collection I WANT THEM ALL!


Via Domino Dollhouse

I want to get this necklace for me and the Perth Curvettes. We just watched Mean Girls together recently, and it was a seriously fun night. 'You go Glen Coco!'


Via Hooticorn Crafts

This T-Rex ring is the cutest!!


Via Morgan Fischer Jewelry

A ting Dachshund ring!! It's so adorable!


Via ASOS

I can not tell you how much I love these shoes. I want to wear them with all the things!


Via Ali Buttons Designs
How cute is this skirt from Ali Buttons? I bought my Cowboy Hunks skirt from her. I am so totally in love with handmade skirts at the moment. Check out Hope's shop too Smashing Skirts. I want them all!!

Also, this Tumblr is the best!

Have a great Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the BHC range and those ASOS shoes are to die for. I could never walk in them, but they'd look so pretty as I lounged whilst urging the manslice to fetch me things! :D

    ReplyDelete