Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

What I Wore - Floral & Picnic

I originally bought this dress to be my Christmas dress, but then I ended up getting 3 dresses for Christmas, so I didn't end up wearing it. But, I love it!





This dress just screams summer picnic. I really wish the weather would hurry up and cool down a bit so that I can actually go on a picnic!






I love the print on this dress too. It's covered in cherries and strawberries and flowers.



Dress - Hell Bunny
Petticoat - Hell Bunny
Shoes - Target (sold out)



Want to participate? use #perthcurvettes on instagram, or add your blog to the linky below!





4 comments:

  1. That dress is so so so gorgeous! One day, I will own a Hell Bunny dress, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Do it! They have a way of making you feel super great when you're wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww man, this is such a gorgeous dress and I love all the tulle underneath it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress, you look so cute! love the petticoat too!

    ReplyDelete