Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

What I Wore - Sexy Flats, Statement Glasses & Pendant

So, I may or may not have been looking for a excuse to buy these glasses. I may have bought them for the sole purpose of this post....




I am so in love with these cross hatch tops from City Chic. I want the blue dress they have as well. 





Glasses - ASOS
Pendant - Lovisa
Top - City Chic
Skirt - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Wittner


hahahaha they are so redonk!


So, there you have it. Statement glasses, pendant & sexy flats


Want to participate? use #perthcurvettes on instagram, or add your blog to the linky below!



5 comments:

  1. Haha! Those glasses are amazing! I love a little bit of crazy in my fashion, it's nice to be a bit different from everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are ridiculous in the best possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are perf! I love your top as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm obsessed with these tops at the moment. I've got 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I kinda love the glasses! & YAY Robot Pendant!!

    ReplyDelete