Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Aussie Curves - Valentines Day

I won't be going on a date on Valentines Day. 1, because it's a Friday and Jesse works till late, and 2, because he doesn't 'do' Valentines Day. I get where he is coming from, there are far more special days for us to celebrate our love for each other, but still, I want a sparkly ring on my finger, and I want it now!! Although, I did ask for a bacon bouquet. 

Anyway, if I was going out, this is totally what I would wear





I know this is very similar to this outfit, but I really do love this top. I chose this skirt because it's tight, and feely, which in my mind means it's more sexy. Plus my butt looks amazing in this skirt. 




Seriously, I would take myself out on a date wearing this. Plus, I love pink and black together. 



Top - City Chic
Skirt - Harlow
Shoes - Ebay
Bangles - ASOS Curve





Don't forget to check out the other ladies Valentine's Day outfits!!





16 comments:

  1. I would wear this. I would wear this NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous! If we were closer, we could go on a date with each other as it seems our other halves both think the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit was totally inspired by you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww man, that would be amazing! I was thinking about taking myself on a movie date :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is a really sexy little number!! And your bum totally does look great in it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, your butt does look amazing in that skirt, I concur! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your whole outfit here - great shoes, great skirt, great butt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this outfit - and I want this skirt NOW, you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkles and Lace17 February 2014 at 18:10

    this is a fabulous outfit! Youu look so good in it! Look at that bum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! This skirt is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete