Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Life Lately

The week and weekend just gone was totally nuts! It was so jam packed, I barely had time to think. But, it was super duper fun!




The Perth Curvettes had a stall at Market Plus, and decided to spend our profits on sushi.

Monday night we went to see Abandoman at Fringe. It was so great!

I've been making batches and batches of Ginger, Apple & mint ice tea.

My office is all set up


YEAH A TWISTIE!





Friday night we went to see Bruce Springsteen. You may remember last March my sister and I flew to Sydney to see him. I never thought less than 12 months later he would be back, and playing a show in Perth. This show was WAY better than Sydney. And we had amazing seats, and he walked right past me!

Some outfits from the weekend

Saturday night the Perth Curvettes came round. I went full on cupcake

Sunday I had a all day meeting

Last night we had dinner with friends



I love this bone head.


No comments:

Post a Comment