Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

What I Wore - Gauzy & Date Night

I know that Date Night isn't one of the Summer Style Challenges, but this is something I would totally wear on a date night, so I made it one. I do what I want. 





When I first put this top on, I hated it. But, I changed bras, and now I love it and want all the colours! 

I also think this outfit is a great example of my 'punk cupcake' style. Jesse better ask me on a date soon so I can wear this!





Top - City Chic
Shoes - Wittner


Alex's artistic shot...?


Want to participate? use #perthcurvettes on instagram, or add your blog to the linky below!



4 comments:

  1. Ugh. I love this whole outfit on you. Hmmm.... I think I could recreate an "alexified" version of this. INSPIRATION

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely love this outfit! the top, the skirt, the heels - perfect! Totally punk cupcake, pink and girly, combined with edgy!

    ReplyDelete