Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Things I Love Thursday - Birthday Edition

In about 8 weeks I'm turning 30. I'm actually really excited about it. I feel I've done quite a lot in my life up to this point, that I'm proud of. Travelling, owning my own home, finding the love of my life, just to name a few. I've been working on the '30 by 30' list for nearly 14 months, and while I'm not going to complete everything on there in the next 8 weeks, I'm feeling pretty OK about that. Life happens. They'll become a 'Bucket List' and I can add on to it and it will grow and change and evolve. Just like it should. 

But, this isn't an Honest to Blog post (although I have one of those brewing!) this is a Things I Love Thursday post. And it's my birthday wish list. 



A trip to London. This is pretty much my top priority at the moment. Jesse needs to meet my family over there. I haven't been back for nearly 8 years. 


Via Kogan

I need a new blender. So I figure I might as well get this! I want it to chop all the things! And blend all the things!


Via Kogan

My phone is slowly on the way out. I was this pretty pink one!


Via Plantcycled

I know I've shared these on there before, but I LOVE them! LOVE!


Via Miniblings

This cute little Kransky necklace would be the perfect edition to my accessories!


Via ASOS

I think these shoes are really ugly...but I am super drawn to them at the same time. 


Via City Chic size M

This jacket from City Chic. Urgh it's perfect. 


Via Smashing Skirts
Hope makes the best skirts! And I love this material she has available at the moment. I must have it!

Now, it appears I've developed a Hell Bunny obsession. I've just bought my 4th Hell Bunny dress, and I some how made a list of the dresses I want. That is added to daily. These are my current must haves. Some of them are super rare. I'm a 2XL, but will take a 3XL given the rarity of some of these dresses.


Via JBR Clothing
The Adelaide dress in Pink

Via Ripleys Clothing
The Asuka dress



Via Ruff n Ready

The Arcadia dress




Via Brserk

The Motley Sailor dress. I actually might buy this one as my birthday dress. 



Via JBR Clothing

The Rock on Skirt. 

Via Eloquii

This dress isn't Hell Bunny - but I love it. The leather top and tulle bottom is right up my ally. 


I would seriously go to the Zoo every day if I could! A Zoo membership!

Hot Air Balloon ride!

Snorkel with the sharks at Aqwa. I kinda want someone to do this with me...

And then there is the usual marriage, babies, etc...

But actually, what I want for my birthday is to have a fun time with the people I love most in the world. To eat my favourite foods (ok, maybe not all of them, because, come on, everything is my favourite food) and to have a smile on my face the whole day. 




9 comments:

  1. Heehee, I knew you would like that fabric. Are you originally from London? I love that city, only been once but I would totally go again. Happy almost birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I'll buy it as a birthday present to myself :) No, but my Dad is and all his family are still there. I lived there for a little while and haven't been back since then. This is the longest period I've been without going over there. And Jesse has never been, and I want to show him all the things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Those ASOS shoes are amazing! I wish they were less money though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do come to London we could meet for a coffee if you like?! I'm 90 mins away from London on the train. Love the sailor dress, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dream since I was around 13 was to visit the UK, it's now expanded to Europe too! Ahh, Hell Bunny! I'm scared once I buy my first one, I'll become addicted, I've seen it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the yes! We will be coming over in the next year or so, I would for sure love to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally do it Nat. It was one of the best experiences of my life. And I did it on my own, it really was a life changing experience for me. I can't recommend travel highly enough. THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENED TO ME!!!! Maybe we can do some kind of swap program, I've got 4, you buy 4, and we can rotate them?? :)

    ReplyDelete