Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Things I Love Thursday

Firstly, I want to say that I am LOVING the City Chic sale. I scored my first lot of loot yesterday. I got $240 worth of things for $85. I bought stuff online, so I'm going to go and see what they have in my local store over the weekend as well. Needless to say I have heaps of outfit posts lined up :)

My list is almost exclusively ASOS this week. I haven't had a lot of time to browse the Internet lately, but I check ASOS obsessively at least twice a day. 



Via ASOS

I have a fondness for anything with a star print. I just love this sundress. Plus, it's monochrome!


Via ASOS

This butterfly print bodycon dress is just gorgeous! It would be great to have a one with a coloured butterfly as well, I think.


Via ASOS

Who doesn't love a spotted swing dress? It's comes in black with white spots too!


Via ASOS

Why isn't this dress available in Curve?!!?! I have been on the hunt for a dress like this FOR YEARS! And finally pinafores and dungarees are back, and they are in size fat?!?! Unbelievable. I mean, I know SOME are. But not this dress. Which is the dress I want.


Via City Chic

This sequin dress is just gorgeous. If you read my Aussie Curves Sequins post, you'll know that I am needing more sequins in my life. 



Via Kikki-K
I also think this notebook is super cute!

This romper is so adorable!

I am also loving this post from Jes at The Militant Baker. I think just about everyone in the world has seen it. She is so freaking rad! Go Jes!

That's it for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment