Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

What I Wore - Bluegrass Skater Dress

I don't really have that much to say today, but I quickly snapped these photo's of my outfit, so I decided to share them.




I am a little annoyed though, I was putting my favourite stockings on, only to find they have a run in them. Now, I lay out my outfit the night before, to save hassle in the morning, and also, because I usually get dressed in the dark so I don't disturb Jesse. So, I couldn't find my back up pair of stockings. So my leggings had to do. And, my trusty flatforms!



Dress - City Chic
Belt - Came with dress
Cardigan - Target
Leggings - Kmart
Shoes - ASOS

I really love the skater dresses from City Chic. I bought this one on sale, and when it arrived, I loved it so much, I went to order it in some other colours, to find they had sold out in my size in all of them! But, I really love the colour of this one. 


I hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. It looks super cute with the leggings though! I love their skater dresses, so flattering. I have 4 different variations :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday to you too. Love that dress on you!

    Kate x

    Kate
    at Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Aren't they!! I have 3, but I seriously want them all!!!! :P x

    ReplyDelete