Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Things I Love Thursday

It is pouring down rain here today in Perth, which is a nice change! I honestly believe it was Wednesday today, until I got to work and opened my calendar, so here is what I've found this week!




Shorts


Via Fashion to Figure

These striped shorts are just amazing. They tick all the boxes for me. High waisted, monochrome striped and short. I want them. I want them now.


Via Black Heart Creatives

This Fat Bitch necklace is amazing. There is a few different colours.


Via Wearable Planter

A planter brooch!! How cute is that?!!?


Via The Iconic


I won't lie, the main reason I am drawn to these shoes is the monochrome. 


Via Harlow

Via Harlow
I love Harlow. They are an Australian Independent plus size label. I haven't been able to buy any of their pieces yet, but if I could, these would be the 2 that I would buy. I have seen some other beautiful ladies rock these pieces, and I am so in love!

This story of a Dachshund and lion that are best friends!

And Rachele's Fat Babe project!

I hope everyone is having a rockin' good Thursday! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that little wearable planter is RAD! I totally want one
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete