Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

What I Wore - My New Favourite Top

This is another one of my birthday purchases. I was swooning over it online, and was so glad when they had it in store (my local doesn't always have the new stock, or much of what's available online). 



They only had a M on the shelf, and I tried it on, and it was WAY too big, but luckily, they had an S out the back! But I could have even gone an XS, it's got a bit of stretch in it. But, that's not even the best bit. The back, oh the back



I Just love it! It looks kinda blue in these photos, but it's vibrant purple.  And, it's my new favourite top. 



Top - City Chic
Leggings - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Kmart




4 comments:

  1. flashionaffair23 May 2013 at 09:15

    Im jealous that you can wear this as a dress, I got he same top in the sale this week but on me it has to be worn with pants or something as my height makes the front tshirt length

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great, what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it looks just as fantastic, it's a great top! x

    ReplyDelete