Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Things I Love Thursday

It's been super stormy in Perth the last few days, and I love it! Well, I love it when I am home snuggled on the couch. I've seen way too many accidents, and way too many people being dumb, like driving at night, in the rain, with no headlights. In the past 2 days I've seen no less than 6 cars in which this is the case. Now, unfortunately Perth drivers are pretty brainless and the best of times, but SERIOUSLY!?!?

Anyway, rant over! Here are some pretty things I found this week

Via Whim Works

Via Whim Works

How awesome are these corn holders! You can't actually purchase them (yet!) which is a same, but they are still super awesome.
Via Killer Duck Decals

This super hero keyboard decal is so cool!


Via Hope and Harvest

Via Hope and Harvest

I love this skirt and top from Hope and Harvest. I would wear the skirt with a bit petticoat underneath! And the top - what can I say, I love peplums!


Via White Elephant
I think I should just buy this now, so that I already have it when Jesse and I have babies. Because, clearly I'm going to NEED to dress our baby up as R2D2. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday!

2 comments: