Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

What I Wore - Striped Skater

I am really loving being able to do so many outfit posts! They're so much fun :) This one is another City Chic Skater dress. I just love them so much!



I didn't get this dress in the huge sale that is currently happening, but I did get it on sale. I really find it hard to pay $100 for a dress. But when they're on sale at $40, I'll snap them right up!



I had had my eye on this one for a while, and as soon as I saw it pop up in the sale section I purchased it immediately. And It arrived just in time for me to wear it to my birthday drinks last month. So I was pretty happy!


Dress - City Chic
Belt - Kmart
Cardigan - Target
Leggings - Kmart
Shoes - Big W





2 comments:

  1. I love the CC skater dresses, but yeah, I only pick them up on sale, I can't justify the price otherwise. Really loving the stripes on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I almost never buy anything from CC unless it's on sale! Yeah, the stripes are awesome. Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete