Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Aussie Curves - Animalistic

I had a bit of a hard time choosing what to wear for this weeks Aussie Curves theme. I have quite a bit of animal print in my wardrobe. But, I decided to go with one of my favourite peices. 




I bought this shirt probably 2 years ago, when I still worked a corporate job. But, I still love it. It's sheer, and breezy, and animal print!

I was going to pair it with skinny jeans, then this body con skirt peeked out at me from the wardrobe. I rarley wear it, because of previous body issues, but I put it on, and loved the way it looked, so I think it will be worn a lot more!






Shirt - Sportscraft
Skirt - Target
Heels - Target
(all 2011)



12 comments:

  1. You look so SASSY! :D

    Madison
    atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should definitely wear that skirt again. Whole outfit is sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab!I love the skirt and shoes the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I love these shoes, but never really wear them x

      Delete
  4. It looks great! Loving this outfit, especially since I'm a bit partial to heels and pencil skirts {body con especially}. Woot woo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yes, I am a bit partial to body con skirts at the moment too :) x

      Delete
  5. I love finding a new combination of clothes from my wardrobe.. well done, this looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! me too! It makes everything seem new again. Thanks! x

      Delete