Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I mentioned earlier that I was having the week from hell. It's starting to look up, thankfully! My lovely Mum is sending me in for the works on Saturday. I'm getting hair, waxing, tinting, mani & pedi. I'm so super excited. I haven't been to a 'real' hair salon in years, and I haven't been to the cheap hair cut place in months. I seriously am so excited. Also, my best friend is being induced today, so obviously depending on how things go, I might have a new baby to visit tomorrow (excuse me while my ovaries do a little flip).

Via Forever 21
These jeans are AMAZING! They are, like, my dream jeans. I have to own them one day. HAVE TO!

Via Uptights
 These sushi leggings are the bomb. I have loved sushi print since I saw Buffy wear her Yummy Sushi Pajamas, and my brother bought me the very same Pajamas. I wore them all the time. 

Via ASOS
 I think this dragonfly print puplum is cute!

Via Book Depository


Via Book Depository
I want these colouring books! how cool are they!



Via Sole Struck
These space shoes are awesome. Wearing them with galaxy print leggings would be rad. 

Also, these photos are funny!

Anyway, that's it for this week!

6 comments:

  1. First of all those pants are awesome! I am planning on making myself a similar pair soon (I have some blue polka dot material). Second I am super jealous that you owned Buffy's sushi pyjamas. Third the unicorn colouring books is amazing. Fourth, those pictures are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! I would love to see them when they're done! Yes, the sushi pyjamas were so awesome, I have to admit. Glad you enjoyed todays things! x

      Delete
  2. Those space shoes are awesome! I wish I had spare cash to blow on a new wardrobe :) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it!! I'm hanging out for a good shopping spree!! xx

      Delete
  3. Hope that you had a great time on Saturday! I'm going to get my hair cut and coloured tomorrow at the hairdresses, which will be the first time in a very long time! I am so in love with the polka dot jeans too! I only wish forever21 would change their shipping rates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did!! I forgot how much I love to go to the salon. I think I will have to redo my budget to allow me to go more often! Awesome! I hope you have a great time getting your hair done too :) I went to buy them the other day, and saw the shipping and nearly choked. It's unbelievable! I don't think they will be mine any time soon :( xx

      Delete