Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I haven't really had a day off in the last 18 days. So I'm really super glad that it's Thursday, because I am getting some time off this weekend! 

Here is what I've found, and liked this week.

Via Chubby Cartwheels

I love this mesh body suit! I have the perfect skirt to wear it under. WANT!




Via Custom Plus

This shirt with a bunny on it, is super cute. I love when my bunnies clean their faces. I still think it's the cutest thing ever.


Via ASOS

I don't know what it is about this shirt, but I think it's cool

Via WhiteFauxTaxidermy

I've been looking at things for the new house. And I think this is a MUST. I've already told Jesse.



Via Dinosaur Corporation

Via Dinosaur Corporation


These dinosaur skull replicas are just awesome. I would totally use them an patio decorations.



Via Harrys Ice Cream

Via Harrys Ice Cream

Via Harrys Ice Cream

After I book marked these ice creams yesterday, I actually found them in the shops. I bought the Pavolva one to try, and it was amazing. I'm going to try the banana one next, as banana is my favourite ice cream flavour.

2 comments:

  1. I have the banana caramel swirl one in my freezer, I bought it a couple of weeks ago, but keep forgetting to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the next flavour I'm going to try. Banana ice cream is my fav flavour. The pavlova was yummy though! Have you tried yours yet? xx

      Delete