Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Happy For

I'm feeling very out of sorts today. I woke up feeling that way, and it hasn't passed and the day has gone on :( Let's just say I'm looking forward to heading home and getting stuck in to the housework, and then catching up on some TV shows!

This week I'm happy for

Sweet Potato Crisps - I love them! Jesse likes them too. And so does Kitty. The bunnies didn't even want to try them. Silly bunnies. 

Air Con - We had no power at my office on Wednesday morning, and it was 40C outside. no power meant no air con. It sucked. So I was super thankful when it came back on. I'm also loving that my new place has air con. It's just too hot to not have it. 

Two Gallants - See Wednesday's post :) I'm so happy I got to see them live.

Mondays - Yep, Mondays. Seeing as I'm now working Saturday AND Sunday mornings, I've started taking Mondays off. I like this. I like this a lot. Because I don't just get an entire day off, I get and entire day off with Jesse. Every week. It's amazing.

Well, that's it for today!

Oh I feel better already after having written this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment