Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Life, Lately

Wow. Well the fun just hasn't stopped for me. I realised yesterday that I haven't had a rest or day off for the last 14 days. I am so exhausted! But, my house is nearly ready to be officially listed for sale, so that's exciting! My Dad and I painted my red feature wall on Sunday, while my Mum finished packing up a few bits and pieces  Jesse and I have to do one more trip today, and it's done!

Also, I thought I had lost my bag of dinosaurs, but I found them yesterday. I have never been so happy. Well, I have, but you know!

Not much time to take photo's lately, but here is a few.


New banners for my business market stall

It was so hot yesterday at the markets. Even at 6am!

I made a delicious chicken couscous salad for dinner last night

Today's outfit. Not bad for someone as tired as I am!
Also, I started on the baking soda hair wash, and so far I'm loving the results. Have any of you tried it? What are your recipes? How have you found it?

No comments:

Post a Comment