Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Aussie Curves - Metallic

I finally got around to taking these photos! YAY!! Here is my take on this weeks theme.





These leggings are just amazing! The photos don't do justice to how bright they are. And as for comfort level, it's waaaaayyyy up there!





I don't really have a whole bunch to say today! My brain is a swirling mess of study prep, house stuff, and work!




Leggings - Emerald City (SOLD OUT)
Long Sleeved Crop Top - ASOS
Swing Vest - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Kmart




If you haven't already, go check out the other ladies!







20 comments:

  1. Margaret-Rose Ngaropo26 June 2013 at 09:15

    Gosh, those leggings are gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. flashionaffair26 June 2013 at 09:20

    AWESOMEEEEEEEE!I have loved those leggins on everyone I have seen them on, that colour is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leggings are totally kick-ass! Love the colour and the pattern, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered 2 pairs of their leggings, it is a shame they have to close down, but did mean I got them at 60% off, I can't wait for them to get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those might be the coolest leggings ever!! awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh you're a mermaid :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! Yes, I wanted to get a few more, but they were mostly sold out in my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. mermaid leggings! I nearly bought these a few months back, but I was a bit pov at the time. I want the green ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you can find a pair, grab them, they are insanely comfy. Not to mention sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jocelyn Brewer28 June 2013 at 16:40

    Dear lord, I love those leggings! You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the Mermaid leggings :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay mermaid legs! I just bought the red ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How amazing are those leggings!? I am wearing my red ones right now, but I wish I owned the purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are so amazing!! I wish I had been able to get some other colours, but they were sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE THOSE LEGGINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete