Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Life, Lately

So, I had a pretty good weekend this weekend. It was my Nephews 7th birthday on Sunday (seriously, I can't believe he is 7 already!!)

The Birthday Boy

Lego head cake

Awesome Lego table setting thingo

mmmm picklets

Amazing BBQ bacon & sausage muffin. I had 2.



The inside of the cake


They were shopping apparently!
Then yesterday I went to hang out with my gang. It was my best girl's birthday last week, so we went out for Churros!

but, not before cuddles with this handsome man.


I even made her a cake!

What else went on? Oh, Special Agent Dale Cooper got a hair cut.


Major Tom just sits where ever he wants

Jesse and I finally sat down and nutted out a plan for selling our current house, and buying our new house. We are hoping to have our house on the market by the end of August. It's very exciting. And then he kept making this face at me



And then sent me this picture, of this face. It's terrifying and hilarious all at the same time!

Oh, also, I've just enrolled to do an Advance Diploma in Nutritional Medicine. I'm excited and scared all at the same time, but I am excited to add this skill to my business.


No comments:

Post a Comment