Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Things I Love Thursday - Anniversary Edition

It's a special Things I Love Thursday this week. It's Mine and Jesse's anniversary today. Even if he did get angry at me this morning because I accidentally told him the wrong date last week :/

Anyway, this dude is the best dude ever. 



He brings me tea in bed. Makes me awesome food. Listens to my ramblings. Answers my random, and most of the time ridiculous, questions. Gives the best cuddles. 



Comes to the movies with me, even though he doesn't really like going to the movies. Encourages me to be who I am, and do what I want to do. Snuggles with the bunnies. Even when Coop pees on him.



But, best of all. There was this one time, he let me squish a pie in his face. 


See, I told you, best dude ever. 

I was lucky enough to fall in love with my best friend. It was like a part of me was missing, but I didn't know it was missing, until it was there.

Jesse,  I am thankful every day that you are in my life. So much of my life has changed over this past year, for the better. You make me so happy. I love you so much!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, that last photo of the two of you is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me *squee* Especially the picture with the squishy bunny in his face. You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary! June 28th was the day Colin and I met for the first time, what a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete