Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

What I Wore - Flamingos in Love

I love flamingos. My next big tattoo is going to be of flamingos. So, when I saw this shirt while in Sydney I had to grab it. Also, it was on sale, which is always a good thing!





I love the relaxed fit of this top. It's so easy to pair with a body con skirt, or some skinny jeans, or even just with a nice pair of leggings (yep, I said leggings).





I am also very in love with my pink fishnets at the moment too. I think I need to layer them over a solid colour pair of tights at some point. 




Flamingo Top - Mink Denim (from Myer)
Skirt - ASOS Curve
Fishnets - We Love Colors
Shoes - Big W maybe?? very old.




4 comments:

  1. Flamingo tattoos are the best, I know this because i have one! Great t-shirt, I love matching my outfits to with my tatts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I really love the top, and that the fishnets look exactly the same colour thats in the top! I also agree that you should layer the fishnets over stockings, I love the way that looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yep, I'm totally going to do some layering. I'm thinking of playing around for the Aussie Curves colour clash theme!

    ReplyDelete