Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

What I Wore - The Best Blazer

You know when you put an outfit on, and it just instantly makes you feel a million bucks? This is one of those outfits for me. 




I threw this outfit together last weekend to go to a plus size market, and then to meet Mum and Dad. Only I teamed it with flats, not my boots. I just feel so good in it, I knew that I would be something I wore again.




I picked up this blue blazer in the City Chic sales. Blazers and jackets aren't things that are usually on my radar to buy, and I don't really know why. I love this one. I really wish I had been able to get the black one as well.



Look at the cute little ruffle at the back!! And I just love this colour. 



Blazer - City Chic
Posh Raccoon Top - ASOS Curve
Skinny Jeans - ASOS Curve
Knee High Wedge Boots - Autograph (This style is no longer available online)

I also love these knee high boots. Not only is it awesome to find wide calf boots that are actually wide calf, but that I can fit my jeans in as well. I went back to buy the flat black riding boots as well, and they were sold out of my size!





8 comments:

  1. This is so cute!That blazer is amazing, I love the ruffle. Kind of looks like a mini bustle on riding habits from the late 1800s. That shirt is very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally is like a mini bustle!! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winning combo! Love the T-Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered that T-Shirt and it arrived the other day, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! There's nothing like a good fitted blazer. Love the color and the little ruffle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really bought best blazer from City Chic sales. Your knee high boot is perfectly matching with your blazer. I was referred to this site by plus . Specially I liked your blazer design and colour. Design is awesome. I also prefer to buy I I get in sale.

    ReplyDelete