Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

What I Wore - The Cold Shoulder

I had been lusting after this top for a while, and then a few weeks ago in a fog of pain and illness, I placed an order. And this top was in it!




I wasn't expecting it to be quite so oversized, but when I put it on, I loved it. It's so comfortable, I can just throw on leggings or jeans and off I go.



It's funny, when I started this blog, I never really knew what it was going to be, or what direction it was going to take, and I certainly never thought that it would ever become a fashion blog, or that I would be posting any outfit pictures at all. But, now they're my most favourite posts. Now, I am comfortable in my body, and I have an amazing wardrobe. 



Cold Shoulder Top - ASOS Curve (on sale now!)
Pleated Leggings - ASOS Curve
Shoes - Kmart


I took my own advice and stocked up on some coloured flats. They were $7 a pair in Kmart. I got these fuchsia ones, a royal blue, and a purple. They're so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment