Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

What I Wore - Royal Blue

It took me ages to name this blog post. And I'm still not happy with it!

I'm starting to feel super overwhelmed with all the things I have to do! I know that if I make a list and write them all down, I will get them done. And I haven't even started studying yet!

Anyway, I picked up this dress in City Chic's sale last year, and it's one of my favourites (don't I say that about all my dresses???)




Their skater dresses are just so comfortable! And I love the 3/4 sleeves on this number. 

I managed to get my fringe cut, eyebrows threaded and eyelashes tinted over the weekend. That's about as far as my beauty routine goes!




I'm so glad I took my own advice, and grabbed a few pairs on flats in colours other than black. These are almost the exact same shade of blue as the skirt of the dress. 




Dress - City Chic
Tights - Avella at Big W
Shoes - Kmart




2 comments: