Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Meet My Sponsors!

I've had some amazing bloggers hanging out on my sidebar for a while now. Some of them renew every month (and I totally love that!) and some of them are brand new this month (equally as cool!) and so, I thought it was high time I introduce some of them!



Hi! My name's Hope and I blog over at Hopefully Smashing. It started out being a personal style blog, but over the last year (I just celebrated my one year blogoversary!) it has grown into so much more. Now I also like to blog about fat acceptance and body positivity, my sewing projects, photography, and a bunch of other things that I find interesting. I have a Mr. named Colin and a rabbit named Luna and sometimes they make appearances too. I like to hang out on Lucy's sidebar, and she hangs out on mine, she's pretty cool like that. If you want to get to know me more why don't you come over and check out my lil' ol' blog!

Blog







Hi everyone. I'm Jennifer. I'm a recent transplant to Athens, GA, and I'm enjoying the journey of finding my way in the world of books, baking and photography as well as a simple life full of joy. I'm a bit of an introvert, but I still love adventures both big and small. I share them on the blog as well as my forays with vegan/vegetarian recipes, a feminist book club and a postcard swap that spans the globe. Plus there's always photos of my critters and my town and flowers and food, general blatherings about live, and even some political stuff that I like to share. Hope to meet you soon!

Blog
Instagram
Tumblr








Hello! My name is Brooke and I blog over at You're in Brookelynn. You're In Brooklynn is a blog featuring an awkward college girl (me!) and her love of fashion and photography. Stop by and say hello sometime :)

Blog
Facebook
Pinterest







Howdy! Madison here from At The Dog Park! I'm a 25 year old, recently engaged, graphic designer, living in Nashville, TN. My blog is dedicated to my two, wonderfully rambunctious rescue dogs, Axle and Clover. Most of my posts consist of photos of our frequent trips to the dog park, doggie DIY projects, Nashville's local arts, and the Pet Of The Week from the local shelter where I volunteer. If you love animals and local art as much as I do, I'm sure you will love my blog! I always enjoy making new friends, so please feel free to check out my blog! And did I mention that I also make home made, all natural dog treats? Please stop by my Etsy shop as well!

Blog
Etsy Shop






Hello There! I'm Cheltee, a 21 year old newly married girl trapped in the Arizona heat dying to adventure back to Oklahoma. I blog over at Something About You and Me, and say a whole lot of stuff about being fat positive while trying to stay healthy, being the best wife I can, my love for all fur babies, my not so hip fashion sense, and the ups and downs of being a beginner photographer and new aunt. I love meeting new people and taking lots of pictures of them (sometimes) I still have a whole lot to learn about being the best blogger I can be but isn't that what time is for? So come over and stay awhile, I promise you won't leave without smiling or at least saying hello.

Blog



If you don't already know these ladies, please pop over to their blogs and say Hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment