Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

What I Wore - Leggings? Hell Yeah!

Before this year, I was like 'Leggings, HELL NO!' but it's clearly because I HAD NEVER WORN A PAIR OF LEGGINGS!!!! Now, now I see what it's all about. Now, I'm 'Leggings? HELL YES!' I will even wear them as pants. Yep, you heard right.  






When you can buy leggings that are as amazing as these, why wouldn't you want to wear them as pants. 




If you are a regular reader, you will know about my love of monochrome. And when I came across these leggings I had to have them. I bought them in December, and waited patiently for the weather to turn, so I could wear them.


I don't know what I'm looking at in these 2 photos!

Cardigan - Target
Long Sleeved Crop Top - ASOS
Swing Vest - ASOS Curve
Leggings - eBay
Shoes - Kmart




3 comments:

  1. sabrina dellinger14 June 2013 at 09:52

    you look great! I love love love those leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very much like you hell no to leggings last year but I think they may have been because I was use to seeing ill fitting leggings that you could see underwear through shudder at the thought and now I'm in love them especially with my hi lo top

    ReplyDelete